Family – Short Paragraph 1.
Family is an integral part of every human. Every man is incomplete without family. Man is a social animal; in his life family plays an important role. A family means to have a man, his parents, his wife and his children all are living together.
All family members share equal part while shouldering responsibilities within the family. This will make the family complete and all members are happy. This is very much required in the society as because a good family makes a good society and a good society makes a good country.
A happy man will work happily, behave well with others, and completes all his responsibility towards society and nation. A family is behind a happy man.
By H Patra (2014)
Advantages of Family – Short Paragraph 2.
There are numerous advantages of a family. These are:
- Family makes man complete human being.
- Men need someone close to share their happiness and problems. This gap is fulfilled by a family.
- Similarly, people are living within a family is happier than a people who live alone. Because family can cure your many problems but a lonely person can’t.
- Living within a family makes all members protected and secure from outside conflicts.
- Children within a family are more active, quick learners and smart due to elders/seniors are guiding them.
- Love, strength, honesty, confidence are building within a child who brought up under the guidance of elders. This is only happens in a family.
- The values of family will impact on a growing child within a society.
Finally, we all should make good family to get a good society.
By H Patra (2014)
Family – Short Paragraph 3.
In our country, we give such a great amount of significance to family and the sort of qualities it educates. Indian values are established in the joint family framework and the entire idea of nuclear family units doesn’t engage us. We have faith in taking everybody along and comprehend the significance of a family. A house turns into a home with family and a family is never finished with two individuals but when guardians, grandparents, kids, uncles and aunties meet up. The idea of a family unit is imported from west and the more we are going under their impact; the more we are getting to be separated from our very own Indian esteem framework. It’s about time that since we show our children the significance of family esteems and influence them to understand that it is never an astute thing to desert our underlying foundations and stray from our family esteems.
By Ananda (2019)
Last updated: June 22, 2019.