Celebration of Christmas Festival
Introduction: Christmas is a Christian festival. It is observed on 25th December every year. People celebrate the birthday of Lord Jesus Christ on this day. Jesus is the most prominent figure in Christian religion. His teachings are widely followed by his devotees.
Jesus Christ gave very important messages for the benefits of humanity. He purified the human souls and taught humility.
Celebration: Christmas is an occasion for great joy and happiness. It is important to mention that, though it is a Christian festival, it is widely celebrated by people belonging to all faith. People enjoy the festival of Christmas in the following manner:
- Christmas Trees are decorated.
- Children believe that Santa Claus would come and give gifts to them. Hence, they early wait for Santa Claus.
- People wish “Merry Christmas” to each other.
- People sing Christmas carol. Christmas carol is a song that is theme widely sung by people on the day of Christmas. Its theme is based on Christmas festival.
- Cultural and religions functions are held in many places.
- Christmas cakes are very popular in many countries.
- A public holiday is observed in many countries.
Conclusion: Jesus is believed to be the son of God. He is equally loved by all men. On the occasion of Christmas, people purify their soul and seek blessings of God. It is a great time for self healing.