The disadvantages of Smartphones has been discussed below in points:
1. Costly: They do not come cheap thus expensive to buy and maintain. The internet costs for smartphones are high irrespective of the service provider.
2. Software and models soon become obsolete: Softwares require regular updates while phone models become obsolete and users have to spend money to buy new releases.
3. Wastage of time: Smartphones have many features and incredible functionalities which can lead to time wastage. So many people spend time on social media just chatting or scrolling through posts.
4. Dependency: Some people are too dependent on their phones and cannot function without them. Smartphones can also make one miss the little pleasures of life.
5. Tiring: Spending too much time on your phone chatting, browsing the internet or using the many apps can make one tired since there is not sufficient time to rest.