What is dancing? To dance means to move the body in a rhythmic fashion. Dancing can be done in time to music, but it does not need to be.
Dancing is an art form: it is designed to look beautiful as well as being meaningful. Dancing can tell a story or be meaningful in other ways – such as embodying emotion.
Benefits of dancing: There are numerous benefits/advantages of dancing. They are briefly discussed below:
- Tradition: some dances are traditions passed down over many centuries.
- Sociable: dancing with other people is a great way of being sociable.
- Expression: sometimes, dance can express emotions that words cannot.
- Celebration: no celebration would be complete without a dance.
- Romance: dancing can be very romantic.
- Health: dancing is a great workout.
- Human endeavor: the skills of highly trained ballerinas push the limits of human endeavor.
- Enjoyable: watching a dance performance is very enjoyable.
- Past-times: dancing is a wonderful hobby.
Conclusion: We all have it in us to join in with the dance.