What is hard-work? Firstly, it is important to define what hard work is, so that it can later be analysed. Hard work means not just working, but really giving our work our very best effort.
Work can be several things. It is sometimes used synonymously with employment. Or, work can be anything that requires effort such as housework or working on a relationship.
Hard work does not have to mean that we find work difficult, arduous or unenjoyable. Working hard can be something exhilarating and enjoyable which feels wonderfully rewarding.
The importance of hard-work.
Hard work is important for many reasons. Below are some of the main ones.
- Getting things done: if we work hard, we can get so much more done.
- Positivity: giving something our very best effort is a wonderfully positive feeling.
- Discipline: working hard teaches us to develop our self-discipline.
- No regrets: if we know that we tried our best, we will not have to live with regrets.
- Enjoyment: hard work can actually be very enjoyable.
- Achievement: sometimes, we do not know all of the amazing things that we can achieve until we work hard.
- Required: hard work is often required from us – whether at school or university or when we are working on projects for our boss.
Thus, we find that Hard work pays off. It is necessary for:
- Realizing our potential.
- Earning more money.
- Getting promoted as a recognition of our hard work.
- Getting things done within allotted time.
- Giving us a sense of satisfaction.
- Helping our loved ones by working hard for them.
Conclusion: Once we have worked hard, it is important to relax.