Fulfillment means to be satisfied, with no regrets. It means being full of good things. These might be good memories, good deeds, good thoughts or good people. A fulfilled life is thus one that is replete with goodness and satisfaction. Below are 7 ways to achieve this fulfillment.
- Be honest with yourself and others about what you enjoy, what you value and what you want from life. Living life according to someone else’s standards is a recipe for feeling dissatisfied and unfulfilled.
- Don’t worry: the best way to chase happiness away is to worry about finding it. So, just relax and let it come to you naturally.
- Be active: take positive action to achieve your goals.
- Be kind: fulfillment comes not just from looking after ourselves and our goals, but helping others to do the same.
- Stay at peace: be at peace with what you have – often, consumer society can try and convince us that we need to buy certain things in order to be happy, for instance. Reject that mindset.
- Keep things in perspective: don’t let small things stress you out unduly.
- Learn to forgive: we can move ahead in life only once we learn to forgive others and ourselves as well.
Conclusion: We can all have a fulfilling life, starting now.