To travel is to move from place to place. It comes from the Middle English word ‘travailen’. Travailen meant to make a journey.
Merits of traveling
- Meeting new people.
- Experiencing new cultures.
- Trying new food.
- Learning a new language.
- Challenging your provincial point of view.
- Bonding with friends.
- Taking advantage of new job opportunities.
- Seeing the wonders of the world.
- Studying in a top university.
Disadvantages of traveling
- It can be expensive.
- Some countries can be dangerous to visit.
- It’s difficult if you do not know the language.
- You may not like the local cuisine.
- Who will look after your pets while you travel?
- Delays to trains, planes and other modes of transport can make travel unenjoyable.
Conclusion: It is perfectly possible to love your home and love to travel too.