Pollution is a big environmental problem. Please find below ten lines on Pollution.
1. When the environment is contaminated, it is called pollution.
2. The major types of pollution are air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, and noise pollution.
3. The major causes of pollution includes massive use of motor vehicles, rapid industrialization, increasing urbanization, use of chemical fertilizers in agriculture, burning of fossil fuels in electricity generation.
4. The burning of fossil fuels is the single largest cause of pollution.
5. Pollution severely affects the health of people.
6. Air Pollution causes respiratory diseases and other lungs related problems.
7. Water pollution pollutes the water systems.
8. Noise pollution impairs the auditory senses and causes stress.
9. Soil pollution decrease the crop output.
10. The solutions to pollution includes using alternate way for producing generation, proper treatment of industrial wastes, storing the rainwater safely, reusing plastic products, and using electronic vehicles.
Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution