Please find 10 lines on Children’s Day in India
1. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of Independent India, loved children a lot.
2. The birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, i.e., 14th day of November, is celebrated every year as Children’s Day.
3. Children get gifts on this day from their family and teachers.
4. Children feel very happy on this day.
5. Some schools remain open and functions are held in honour of Chacha Nehru.
6. Students also sing patriotic songs on this day.
7. Jawaharlal Nehru was a lawyer and an active leader of Indian Independence Movement.
8. Teachers recite stories on the life history of Nehruji.
8. The life history of Nehruji inspires the students to study hard and so great things for their motherland.
10. Children’s Day is a good opportunity for building a strong bonding between the teachers and the students.