Please find ten lines on Diwali Festival
1. Diwali is an important annual Hindu Festival.
2. Diwali is celebrated across the length and breadth of India and Nepal.
3. Besides India and Nepal, Diwali is joyously celebrated across the globe by the Indian diaspora.
4. Diwali is also known as “Festival of Light” because, people decorate homes and roads with large number of small oil lamps at night.
5. The significance behind the lighting of lamps during the Diwali festival is the triumph of goodness over evils.
6. The festival of Diwali generally coincides with Kali Puja which is another important Hindu festival.
7. The festival of Diwali generally falls in the month of October or November, and lasts for five days.
8. On the main day of the festival, people wear new clothes and perform religious rituals such as Puja.
9. They also burn fire crackers at night, which is a delight to watch.
10. Instead of burning the pollution causing fire crackers, we should celebrate Diwali in an environment friendly way by lighting oil lamps, distribution sweets, visiting family and friends, etc.