If you are a sports lover and you do not know about Virat Kohli, then you cannot be a sports lover. Virat Kohli is the current Indian cricket team’s captain and one of the most famous cricketers in the world. He has lots of qualities and records that everyone should know, and that is why most of those qualities and records are as below:
- Virat Kohli started his International cricketing career in the year 2008, and the ten years that he has played, he has made sure that every cricketing fan becomes a Virat Kohli fan. He has played 71 tests, 211 ODIs, and 62 T20Is in 10 years.
- He has made a lot of records in the ten years and here are a few of his records – He is the fastest Indian to reach to 1000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 runs in ODIS and the fastest in the world to score 8000 and 9000 runs in ODIs.
- He is the fastest in the world to score 30 centuries in ODIs and fastest in the world to score 35 centuries in ODIs as well. He is the fastest to score 15000 international runs, and he is the only cricketer in the world who has 50+ average in all three formats of cricket. He is the fastest player to score 17000 runs in the least number of Innings.
- He also has the record to score the greatest number of runs as an Indian cricketer in seven calendar years in ODIs, three calendar years in tests as well. And he also has scored maximum runs in the world in ODIS in two calendar years.
- He is the fitness icon for the youth, and we all know how bulky Virat Kohli initially was. But later on, he worked on his fitness very well and attained a fitness by which he is called the fittest cricketer of India.
- He is a family man, and it is very noticeable from the fact that he loves his mother, brother, and his wife very much and he likes to spend his free time with family.
These were a few points about the records and the personality of one of the best cricketers of all time Mr. Virat Kohli.