Morning walk is the best cardio exercise because one doesn’t need a much effort in it and still one can get the desired results.
A morning walk is nothing but a walk that one takes in the morning. Morning walk is a popular form of exercise. A morning walk is the often the only exercise that the elderly can take. Walks in the morning are often pleasurable and soothing because of the relative peace coupled with the coolness and freshness in the air.
For many people, it is a powerful feeling to start the day with exercises and so walks in the morning are commonly opted for. Walking exercises your entire body and what better time than the beginning of the day.
For those who don’t know the importance of a morning walk, here are a few points:
Importance of morning walk
- Morning walk makes you routine of waking up early which means that you will get enough time in the evening to do various other tasks because you will perform your exercise in the morning.
- Morning walk enhances our metabolism which is a sign of getting a healthier body, but it also depends upon what we eat afterward.
- Science has taken out the fact that people who wake up before the sunrise are much healthier than other people.
- In this age of air pollution, early morning walks provide pure air as yet untouched by vehicular emissions.
- The morning air is also cool and before the sun comes higher in the sky and warms up the air, sometimes intolerably so.
- For people, the morning walk offers tranquility before the work pressures of the day take over, especially in case of the office going people. A walk in the morning is calming not only because of the fresh air but also because of the peaceful atmosphere with the birds chirping etc.
- Morning walk is a good form of exercise because the movement of all the limbs is involved and brisk walking leads to plenty of calorie loss.
- Morning walk gives you the freshness that you desperately need to stay happy throughout the day.
- All the people who suffer from stress problems can go for morning walk daily and get rid of stress quickly.
- Many people add on chores like getting milk or walking the dog that is done along with the morning walk, so they get more done in the morning.
- For many people, it is a medical necessity. People undergoing physiotherapy are often advised a morning walk so that they can walk at the same time avoiding traffic.
- A good morning walk is found to be inducing better sleep in the night for many people. Starting the day with the morning walk, coupled with other measures is known to get better sleep.
- Morning walks let you meet various new people daily which means that you will increase your social life by morning walk. For many people, a morning walk is a time for socializing, as is the case with many senior citizens who meet for these walks and spend some time together.
People don’t usually prefer going for a morning walk because they feel that performing other exercises is better than a morning walk but the morning walk is better because it doesn’t require much strength or physical activity. You need to walk, and you will still burn lots of calories and stay healthy. A morning walk is an excellent start to the day. It includes the elements of exercise and socializing often. Walking in nature with the sound of the birds is considered by many to be a form of meditation and helping draw out the hidden layers of creativity. It is also like warming up to meet the events of the day. For those who cannot take up activities like jogging or running a morning walk is the next best substitute.