People nowadays are getting westernized, and they have dropped the thought of living in villages even when all their parents and grandparents live in villages.
A village is a place where we get to eat pure desi ghee food, get to drink pure milk and get to see various kinds of fields which are full of greenery and have different kinds of crops.
There are some pros and cons of living in a village which is as below:
- It gets noticed that villages are currently the most pollution free areas in the country. You can travel anywhere in the world you want, but the pollution remains the same unless you are in a village. The villages are full of greenery and covered with various kinds of plants and trees due to which the amount of pollution in the villages are lesser as compared to the urbanized cities.
- Whenever someone is in a problem, the whole village stands by you, and you never feel alone. Whether you have a mental issue, financial issue or any physical issue, the entire village will stand by you in any kinds of problem. In this way, one will never have to stay alone as he knows that he has constant support with him.
- Living in a village, people get to eat all the pure food items. All the vegetables, dairy products, etc. are fresh and pure due to which people living in villages tend to have more life than urban people who get to eat food items made of various chemicals, etc.
- The biggest con of living in a small village is that the only source of entertainment you can get is interacting with people. There isn’t a mall available; there isn’t a cinema theatre, no social gardens and none of the other high society areas. So, if someone wants to move from urban to village area, he may face huge problems initially.
- All the shops after 7-8 PM get closed due to which if someone needs something during the night time, he may have to face lots of problems. Though the entire village will try to help you, but if there is something needed, there wouldn’t be any shops opened that can help you.
- Living in villages, one doesn’t get various kinds of job opportunities due to which people forcefully have to move to urban areas due to which they face quite a lot of problems moving from their house to a new place. There could be a lot of examples that village people, in order to earn some money, move to urbanized cities, but getting adjusted in those cities becomes a huge difficulty for them.
- Rural people are quite simple, and that is why urbanized people can make them fool very easily. A lot of industrialists fool various farmers by purchasing their products at a lower price and then selling it at a very high price.
These were a few pros and cons of living in a village. Village life becomes very interesting sometimes because village people are always true friends, they have true feelings, and they have nature by which they never use and throw people. On the other hand, urbanized people are exactly the opposite of it. Though the villages are getting urbanized now, but looking at the trend nowadays, it is better to live in a village than a city if someone wants to live for more years than others.