Advertisement – Short Essay 1.
An advertisement is a short feature, usually used in media for launching and promoting a product or a service. It is a way to bring the attention of the people as often as possible to the product or a service that is intended to be sold.
The more often people notice an advertisement, either by seeing it or hearing about it, the stronger the correlation of the product becomes for the brain. This affects the buying decisions for people.
In fact, advertisement and promotion are influencing the purchasing decisions of the customers and so the biggest determinants for sales.
Ways to advertise
- Word of mouth: Like the dominoes effects, word of mouth promotion is a very effective advertisement strategy. People trust a person’s testimony more than any other medium.
- Banners, flyers and brochures: These are effective ways to make people aware of the products since it catches their attention even for a few seconds.
- Radio: Catchy jingles or attractive phrases are used to get attention.
- Newspapers, magazines: Advertisements consume a substantial amount of space. Eye-catching colours, attractive visuals, models appeal to the senses.
- TV, Film: popular or primetime programmes attract the most advertisements for exposure to maximum audience. Again, using persuasive language in the feature, high entertainment value and appealing visual is the methodology used, often accompanied by catchy jingles.
- Internet: frequently visited webpages make a popular space for advertisements, especially along the margins.
What attracts attention?
- Repetition: The more often one sees an advertisement, the higher likelihood it has of becoming a familiar brand name or product.
- Attractiveness in terms of visuals, tunes: Advertisements that appeal to a person’s senses are likely to stay in his memory longer and recalled faster.
- Persuasive language: Advertisements use persuasive language to influence the target customers by making them feel the need to experience the product or the service.
- Solution or goal: If an ideal solution or goal is portrayed, it is bound to catch the eye and remain in the mind for a long time.
Advertisement is an essential part of sales and more the advertisement more is the likelihood of influencing the customers to buy your product or service.
By Janhavi (2019)
Advertisement – Short Essay 2.
Advertisement is the act of promoting a business, brand, product, or even services. It requires a necessary scheme and strategy so that the purpose of carrying out the advertisement would be achieved up to the maximum level.
Several Ways of Advertising your product
- You can make use of the newspaper. There are lots of pages that are reserved for advertisements, you can do well to buy a slot and make your product known.
- Advertisement can also be achieved by buying little time on TV programs or radio programs. Advertising on TV adds visuals and audio to your product.
- You can also advertise digitally. This is also called digital marketing. It is the most used form of marketing presently involving making use of the internet to advertise.
- Another way of advertising is by distributing printed banners about your product to people on the street.
- You can also have your product displayed on billboards. This type especially makes road users be aware of your product as billboards are always erected on the highways.
- You can advertise your product or service by rendering the best service or selling the best product.
- You can advertise your product by solving a general problem in a society where your company is located.
Benefits of advertisement
- It puts your company at the frontline.
- Your product attracts more customers.
- Constant awareness of the existence of your product in society, city, or country.
- It creates value for your business.
- More edge over competitors.
- Advertisement calls for partnership.
- It brings more profit in return
Advertisement is no doubt a must do activity if you want your company to grow. Carefully study the forms of advertisement and select the best fit for your company or product.
By Ananda (2019)
Last updated: June 28, 2019.