Water is the basic feature of life. One cannot live without it. Rivers are the large bodies which provide this basic stuff to every human on earth.
Save rivers to live a more prolonged and a healthy Life. At a pace which humans are wasting water on daily basis it’s recorded that water bodies will dry out in next twenty years.
Why save Rivers?
Water is a non-renewable resource.it means it cannot be recycled and once wasted cannot be retrieved again. So this organic and natural life savour should be saved by everyone. All human beings should play a part in saving water.
How can we save our rivers?
There are many ways one can save water. Some of them are:
- Always take small and quick sowers to avoid wastage of water.
- Don’t run washing machine after half loading the washing machine. Clothing load should be full before running it.
- Turn off the tape or other water equipment when you are not using it.
- If you have unused water save it for your future use.
- Low flat showerhead and toilet should be used.
- Leaks should be fixed so water is not wasted. See a plumber if it’s leaked.
Importance of Rivers:
Rivers i.e. water has many uses and a great importance. Some of them are:
- It’s essential for wildlife and people.
- Water is used for drinking and cleaning purpose
- Rivers are a basic source of transport from the medieval ages.
- They carry nutrients to all areas around the world.
- Its excellent habitat for more than 75% of the organisms.
- It plays an important part in a water
- It’s used for domestic and industrial purposes.
- It maintains the earth atmosphere.
- It is used as a fuel for producing electricity.
- It’s also a food for many organisms.
Save Rivers groups:
There are many groups in the world who are educating and training people on daily basis so that water is saved for their future generations. Many press conferences and media talks are arranged on weekly basis so that more and more people become aware of the fact that water is very precious.
So in a nutshell it’s very important for everyone to save water. So save rivers by saving water at individual level. This is for every person.