Passion – Short Essay.
Passion is used to define the energy or excitement one have for a person or anything. It’s a feeling and a strong emotion and passionate people are always loved. Nothing can describe passion. It is showed by the actions.
Every person needs to have a strong passion or desire to do something. It will become their motive after sometime.
Without passion your task will become tedious and boring. Do what you are passionate about in life. This will add flavour to your life.
What are people passionate about?
Human beings have passion for many different things. Some of them are:
- Education. Some students are always very passionate about their study. They obtain good and excellent grades at the end of semester and it bring them pure satisfaction.
- Love: Some people are truly passionate about their partner and they even die for them if they have to. Love is their priority.
- Life: There are many interesting personalities in the past who are passionate about their whole life. They don’t just sit and waste their life. They have a purpose in their life.
- Success: They have a strong desire to achieve and keep climbing stairs of success every day. In this strong desire they dedicate their time and energy.
- Position: They fight for their chair and are very passionate about them.
So being passionate is a very good habit and a positive gesture in anyone’s behaviour. It’s always positive and becomes negative in rare conditions. Try to bring passion in your life. This will add beauty to your things.