Travelling – Short Essay 1.
To move from one place to another with the help of different means is known as travelling. It can be for pleasure or some business meanings.
People travel from before Christ and it is necessary for survival. Different means are now developed according to the financial need of a traveller.
Some people choose travelling as a hobby. They become part of tourist agency and visit different places. In this way their life is interesting and not boring.
Modes of Travelling:
There are mainly three ways of travelling:
- By Air: It means through the airplanes and helicopters. It’s kind of a modern way of travelling and is also expensive. Moreover, it is easy and takes less time when compared to other modes.
- By Road: It’s a most common way of travelling. More than half of the population on earth use this way of travelling. It is cheap and easy mode. It includes cars, busses, trains, jeeps etc. Every transport that uses land to travel is included in this. It is also safe option when compared with other modes.
- By water: This was first used by pirates when they attacked on other countries. With time it becomes a way of travelling. Now people have their weddings and parties on the cruise. It is fun and people enjoy water. Some are scared of this mode and don’t choose it.
Advantages of Travelling:
There are endless advantages or benefits of travelling. Some of them are:
- Change of atmosphere
- Able to explore different cultures and food
Disadvantages of Travelling:
As there is sun with clouds and rain with wind. In the same way there are some cons of travelling which are:
- No time frame
- Constant moving
- Health compromise
- Pushed physically and mentally.
Travelling is great thing and more than awesome. It brings your inner side to the world and you let to make more friends and get a chance to meet new people with different people. It’s sometimes hard to travel and ask those people who are in a constant state of motion. It’s a blessing that you can move from one place to another. I personally love to travel all the time and suggest you all people to travel as much as you can.
Importance of Travelling in Education – Essay 2.
Travelling in education is not different from the normal way of travelling but the only difference is that such travelling is majorly for an academical purpose. Travelling within India or out of India is needed to broaden students’ knowledge. There is no usefulness in learning theory without knowing how to apply what you have learnt in class.
Importance of travelling
- Travelling is necessary to widen the experience of your students.
- Travelling gives students more exposure.
- Students have practical experience of what they have been thought theoretically in the class.
- Educational travelling equipped students with different ways of solving real-life problems.
- Travelling for teachers also equip them with practical experiences to share with their students.
- Travelling is necessary for your student to mingle and relate with other students.
- It also makes education more interesting to students because they have had a realistic moment while learning out of the four corners of their classroom.
Reasons for educational travelling and places that can be visited
- Places to visit could be a variable depending on the field of the students travelling. It’s not bad for Mechanical Engineering students to visit marching industry.
- Schools can plan a general travelling for all student to give them general knowledge.
- Students can be taken for conferences and seminars.
- Travelling might be required for a quiz competition.
- For the advanced level, travelling might be needed for research work.
- It could be a local trip or an international one.
- You can travel for the sake of creativity.
Travelling is an important scheme in Academic planning. Give your students real-life experience by taking them on tour and seminars.
Last updated: June 28, 2019.