My name is …… (Your name). I was born in New Delhi. My father is a businessman. I’m very close to my siblings and parents. They mean a world to me and I love them to infinity. My sisters are my best friends and I share every minor detail of my life with them. My family is always the safe option where I grow and learn different stuff.
Currently, I am in class and next year hopefully I will get into Engineering College. For this, I have to study day and night very hard.
I am always very keen to achieve my goals and dreams. I never give up on them. I run behind them until they are mine. I want to become an Computer Scientist. Computing always attract me since childhood. I spend hours and hours learning various programming codes on my computer.
When I was a kid I had a lot of interests, but with age, they are left with only one or two. Now I am only interested in reading books and gardening. Planting trees are the only thing I love to do in summers and it brings internal happiness and peace to me. You should also try to plant a tree once in a month. It will help in controlling the Global Warming that is increasing at a deadly level. Improving my communication and language skills are also two major things on my bucket list.
I love to read at night and cannot sleep until I read one or two pages daily. I usually read novels. My favourite Writers is Jane Austen.
Tokyo is my favourite place and one day I will travel there.
So spread happiness and stay happy. This is all I do and you all should also follow this rule. This will make your life easy and you will enjoy it more. Make good choices and eat smart. Be active and eat healthy Fruits. Live a happy life ahead.
Some more things about me are:
- I like to listen to music when I study or work on my projects. It helps me to relax and focus better.
- I enjoy playing chess with my friends or online. It challenges my mind and improves my strategic thinking.
- I am fond of learning new languages and cultures. I can speak Hindi, Bengali, English, French and a little bit of Korean.
- I volunteer at a local animal shelter once a week. I love animals and want to help them find loving homes.
- I have a pet dog who is very friendly and loyal. He always greets me with a wagging tail when I come home.
By Ananda (edited)